Monday 11 November 2013

Thailand

More recently I attended a traits of writing conference in Thailand with a few other teachers from our school. As a language arts teacher, I was expected to go forth and learn new things. I learned that my abilities to sit still and listen have deteriorated significantly since taking up my role as teacher.
This is the writing dinosaur, our table mascot. And a rubber nose.

Hannah draws.

Cheeky Ms. Day

Kelly listens in fascination

Chelsie entertains from across the table.


And then we left for home. I had fun with some other tourists at the Bangkok airport. The flight itself was as comfortable as a budget airline can get, and we experience some turbulence on the way back. 

 But not to fear! Jean Claude van Damme was there to save the day.

No comments: